Tuesday 18 September 2012

Twinkle Toes | How To Crystal Converse


*Bling Bling*



Find me a girl who isn't distracted by something shiny, It's the way we are made. Whether its diamonds, glossy nail varnish or a gleaming kitchen surface ( Stereotype much ) a glazed doughnut, it's bound to make the majority of ladies pause and say 'ooooh'!
And that is what I did when I saw crystal converse. They've been around on line for a little while now, and I love them, so I thought I would DIY it! (but on the converse dupes above, as I didn’t trust myself to go in wielding glue and rhinestones near my very favourite shoes)
As the picture shows, I think they turned out okay :] almost worthy of a big fat gypsy wedding.



I’ve done a video of the ‘How To’ and popped the link below, so if you have the time to check it out, please do.

Thanks :]

Gem

x


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]