Thursday 27 February 2014

MUA Powder Blusher | Review | Bubblegum




 I realise I’m a little late to the party after reading a few blog posts,  but can we just take a moment to appreciate this blusher please? 



I picked this up just out of curiosity really, because it was a pretty colour and only £1...Yep, just a single English pound. I’m so impressed with the pigmentation of this, I was expecting it to be a little washed out and chalky, but it has a crazy strong colour payoff. It blends easily over foundation or bare skin, and holds up much better than any other high street blush I’ve tried. This is the colour Bubblegum which is actually a pinkish coral shade, and most importantly matte. I love this little, non shiny, rectangle of joy, I have an uneven skin texture and blemishes so anything with shimmer just draws unwanted attention to that problem. 

I don’t mind the packaging either, in fact I like how slim and little it is, and you can clearly see what colour it is without having to open it or read the back. One con is that it does look a little flimsy, so I don’t know how well it would last if you dropped it...I may have just jinxed myself! Haha. Even if I did though, I can hardly cry over £1! I can see many more of the MUA powder blushers in my future.

Have you tried these? Let me know what you think :]

Gem
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]