Thursday 5 December 2013

Holidays Are Coming... | Coca Cola Truck Liverpool

I went to see the Coca Cola truck! I can’t explain how excited I was to see it in real life, it was like re visiting my childhood self that got so excited for Santa that I couldn’t keep still. As soon as I see that advert on TV I know it is official Christmas time.
(Holidays are coming...)
I went to see it in Liverpool, and it was so pretty and red and sparkly. Sadly the queue for a picture with the signpost was ridiculously long, so I settled for looking at the other 3 sides of the truck :]
 
There’s just something magical about lots of people venturing out to the same destination, getting excited about the same thing, like a gig/concert, that fun and united, electric atmosphere. Can’t beat it, I think it’s one of the best feelings.
So yeah, if the truck is stopping near you, I suggest you go and accept Christmas is here in the best possible way.
 All I need now is to see/hear the Toys R Us advert! Haha.
Gem
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]