Thursday 10 October 2013

Shopping Outfit

Hello :]
I thought I would do a little outfit post today, because I went shopping last weekend and felt good about what I was wearing.
A) Because it was comfortable, and
 B) Because it was practical
What more could you ask of a shopping outfit? I might do another OOTD style post, as I plan on shopping again this coming weekend...I know, I have a problem. In my defence, I seem to be surrounded by enablers!
T-Shirt: New Look | Denim Shirt: Primark | Disco Pants: Topshop | Necklace: H&M | Converse
Now, when I go shopping I like to see it as an adventure. I like to feel free, and enjoy exploring Dora style. I love wandering in to the big, wondrous caves (Primark) and mining away (elbow other crazed shoppers) to find the magical gems (Primark sale bargain).  Anyway, as the weather was being unsure and having a few tantrums, I went for light layers. I feel like I live in the T-shirt and long shirts combo, but it works and it’s easy to mix up. The little stud detailing on the shirt gives it a little edge and interest. As I had a serious shopping route planned, a pair of Converse was a no brainer - studded by yours truly. Yes, I love studs. Teaming all this with the infamous disco pants, as these are stretchy for food breaks, and much easier to whip off and on in the fitting rooms.
Do you have specific shopping clothes? I would like to know that I’m not alone out here!
Gem
X
P.s I took my backpack. Not only does this carry a tonne of things (which turns out to be mostly lip balms in my bag), but it leaves your arms and hands free to carry all the goodies home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]