Thursday 5 September 2013

Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream | Review

Lately  I’ve been looking for cheaper alternatives for the crazy high end stuff I got addicted to...
(thanks blogs/youtube/social media)
First up on my list was the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream. Now I love this stuff, like give up your first born kinda love. It moisturises beautifully, feels great as it’s thick and creamy but still lightweight, and actually primes the eyes for concealer. This means that your make up doesn’t crease or make its way down your face in a crazy skin coloured river. Bonus. So after perusing the options in different drugstores/high street shops, I tried a few and then came across this little gem.
Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream
 

 
 Not only have they stole a similar name, they whacked sensitive in there too! Which I must admit was a bit of the draw, as my eyes are prone to stinging and watering with some products. It does all of what the Bobbi Brown does and for a fraction of the price. I mean, £2.99 vs £31.00!? For exactly the same amount, 15ml. I’m not looking of de-puffing or dark circle reducing stuff, I just want my eye skin to feel happy and moisturised, which is what this does for me.
It’s worth a try if you’re in the market for a cheap alternative :]
Gem
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]