Thursday 22 August 2013

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink | H&M Mean Girls Top

Shut Up!
 I was out wandering the mall shops the other day, and I came across this grool Awesome top! If you've seen the film 'Mean Girls' and liked it, then you may see why I was jumping up and down and squealing in H&M.
 
 
 
It's soooooooooo Fetch! I just couldn't resist it, especially when jingle bell rock started playing in my head. I was literally so happy after my purchase :] Haha. I may sound like some kind of shopping junkie getting their fix, but for £7.99, that's some cheap crack...
Say crack again. Crack.
 
Sorry, I seem to be having a quoting fit, please bear with me!
 
 
So yeah, if your a 'Mean Girls' fan then go get it! I would like to stress that as much as I love the film, being one of the Plastics is not cool. It's just kind of...well, mean...hence the film name. Yet, that doesn't mean we can't all get along, wear the lovely top, and bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...
 
I'm going to go now, before I actually quote the whole film.
 
Love ya! *kiss* *kiss*
 
Gem
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]