Thursday 1 August 2013

Nice Cuppa Rosey Lea | Teapigs Tea

So I was in Wagamamas the other day for lunch (which is a Japanese restaurant - amazingly tasty) and my boyfriend ordered a liquorice and peppermint tea. Which he proceeded to rave about, so I figured being a good girlfriend and all, I’d hunt the tea down for him, which led me to Teapigs.
 
What did we do before Google?
 
Front - Liquorice & Peppermint, Chai Tea
Back L-R - Mao Feng Green Tea, Popcorn Tea & Tung Ting Oolong Tea
Teapigs are all about high quality, whole leaf tea, in a load of different flavours.  Naturally I was like a kid in a sweet shop perusing the website, and bought a few samples - including liquorice and peppermint for the bf.
So far I've only tried the popcorn tea, which actually also has green tea in it. I was pleasantly surprised, I know, it seems an odd flavour but it reminds me of Rice Krispies and Sugar Puffs :D It's really good, especially if you're not too keen on green tea, it masks it nicely.
Don't worry if you like to make your brew in a cup, (cut down on the washing up!) the tea comes in cute, silky tea temples, so you don't have to mess around with tea leaves. I'm really excited to try them all. It’s no secret that I am a firm believer in the magical power of green tea, I did a whole post dedicated to it, explaining why it’s so good for you, which I’ll link here if you fancy a nosey :]
 I’ll update you as I work my way through these, which I don’t think will take me very long at all!
Gem
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]