Thursday 4 July 2013

DIY Floral Headband | C'mon, all the other kids are doin' it...


These are the 3 I made, but there are endless possibilities!

So I'm sure you've seen the floral headbands or halos in just about every store now we're in Summer.
 (Well kind of in the UK, I hear this weekend will be B-E-A-utiful where I am :D)
 
 They can range from super cheap in Primark, to the more expensive online stores, but why even bother when you can make your very own! More so, you can create it the way you want it, and in the colours you like :]

You Will Need...
 
- Fake flowers of your choice 
 I got mine from B&M, which I believe is a store only in Great Britain, but it's a cheap shop that sells a little bit of everything. Any kind of craft store or supermarket should stock them.

- A headband to work on

- Scissors

- Hot glue gun
 
This is a really quick way you can throw together a cute, flowery headband! Perfect for holidays, festivals, weddings or even nights out.
 
 Just don't use a plastic alice band, because they bend out of shape with the heat!
This was not obvious to me, stupidly... heat + plastic = bendiness technical term
 
I also advise Not crafting on your bed, because it will not end well :[
 
 
 
Hope you like it!
 
Gem

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]