Friday 4 January 2013

NYC Showtime Mascara Review | Volumizing & Waterproof :]

 
Mascara is one of those beauty items that I feel you don't need to spend a lot on. Although I looove Benefits 'They're Real' the price is a bit too much for my everyday mascara!
When I saw this for £2 I figured it was worth a go, naturally not expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised when it didn't clump my lashes into 3 spider legs. Good start! No one wants to decrease the number of eyelashes, especially when the product in question is suppose to double them. However I wouldn't say it's volumizing, more lengthening. You definitely have to curl your lashes before hand, otherwise it does let them fall/stay straight.
I always buy waterproof stuff because I have oily eyelids (sexy), sadly it does go walkabout on the bottom lashes, but stays put on the top. It's easy to build up, or good as a base. Most importantly, easy remove :] no sore, semi panda eyes. Hurray!
 
I think this is a good everyday mascara if your after something cheap & cheerful, and a more natural look. If I was off out to town or some fancy event I'd be reaching for my Benefit though. For £2 I think it's bloody brilliant, I can live with curling my lashes and not wearing it on the bottom. Think this will be a repurchase!
Hope this helped if your looking to pick this up :]
 
Gem

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]