Tuesday 25 September 2012

The Marmite Shoe | Flatforms



 
 
Flatforms - Love or hate?
 
Flatforms...I loathed them at first. So not a fan. They look like a brick has just been lashed on the bottom, and something my gran would wear.
(minus the spikes ofc)
However, I've found that I've grown to love them. So now I'm asking myself why? If they weren't on the catwalks, fashion shows, adverts, magazines, and generally being shoved down my throat everywhere I looked/shopped, would I still like them? 
 
Over exposed product or an easily influenced shopper? (most likely the latter)
 
Anyway, I'm loving the whole spike, studded, grunge trend. Bring on the messy, dirty textured hair, with last nights panda eye make up, and oversized, slouchy jumpers.
I can almost smell the teen spirit.
So when I saw these, I had to have them. I picked up these little beauties for my late jolly holidays in October. I figured that these were a good inbetweener shoe, so I can feel a bit dressy and not be so vertically challenged. Also, they're comfy, and I didn't have to part with too many hard earned pennies!
 
:] Got to love Ebay!
 
Gem
 
x
 




2 comments:

  1. love those shoes! grunge chic!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :] I'm excited to wear them.
      I just had a nosey at your blog - I love your style! x x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]