Thursday 17 April 2014

I'm Alive...Again | Getting Back on Track



Hello!

I’ve been lost in life again, I’m sorry, it’s been a tad hectic but happy because I have aged another year...Yay to another step closer to my bus pass. Haha, I kid! But seriously, where the hell has time gone!?

So what have I been so busy doing besides aging? Well, I’ve been bouldering, drinking lots of tea, reading a few books, oh and doing that annoying thing called work. Sadly, working more than anything else in this list. So over my birthday I've been out and about, shopping and eating mostly, all whilst channeling Avril Lavigne in my OOTDs for some reason. It's not all bad though, I get to see Brand New tomorrow, who are my all time most favorite band. They have seen me through my emo stages in High School, awkward college phases, all the way right up to now, and I'm so excited for the gig!

 Anyway, I’m hoping this little collage of photos will explain more, and also distract from this very short post...



Gem

X

P.s I do have some beauty reviews coming up. I’m disappointed about my blogging content (or lack of) lately! Also if you don't follow me on Instagram or Twitter then you should...because that way you would know I was alive! Haha.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]