Thursday 24 October 2013

Vine Grind On Me Hash Tag | What Is This!?

Oh internet, you are full of wonder and craziness.
I just got lost in a Vine black hole, which was roughly one whole hour of my life I will never get back.
 It was pretty fun though :] 
 
Back to the point, has anyone else witnessed the 'grind on me' hash tag!? What has Magic Mike done to the male population? Now, I would like to point out that I stumbled upon this on the popular page...I felt I needed to clear that up.
Basically, teen boys/men/males/even girls jump down into a handstand/press up and precede to humpday the floor...?
 
That's not the strangest part!
 
It seems the requirements are for the male to be shirtless, wearing a snazzy snapback, and some very long shorts/very short pants. Whack in a bit of RnB and they're good to go bump and grind on the floor.

 
 What is this...? I don't even...
 
I am out of my depth. Someone help me out here! I'm feeling very old right about now, which is saying something, as I actually got I.D'd for an energy drink the other day *sigh*
I guess I just want to know how this started? Is it like Drake hands or What does the Fox say?

S.O.S
 
Gem
x

P.s I'm 24.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]