Monday 28 January 2013

I'm going to finish him like a cheesecake | Anna Kendrick | Hair Inspiration



So I went to see Pitch Perfect a couple of weeks ago, and actually really liked it! The trailers were not the only funny parts, in case you were wondering.
(I hate it when that happens!)
 The songs were fab, and the singing too, surprisingly, as it was acapella, plus the acting wasn't cringe worthy. What more could you ask for in a musical/romcom film? It was kind of like if High School Musical went to college, and didn't keep their halos shiny.
 
Anyway, I'm not trying to do a film review, but I am interested to hear if you liked it too? The important point I want to make is, I really liked Anna Kendrick/Jess from Twilight. Girl crush 

More specifically, her hair.
 
She plays this too cool, music making, grunge/indie, 'I'm going to change the music bussiness' girl.
(Not far from Miss Payton Sawyer in OTH...just saying.)
It's inspired a hair video which you can go check out here, and consequently how I am currently wearing my hair as I type. I see more textured half ups on the horizon, mainly because it's super lazy but effective.
 Awesome.
 
Favourite part of the film? I think the title of this post gives mine away...
 
"I'm going to finish him like a cheesecake!"
 
But also this
 
 
 
Go see it :]
 
Gem
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]